It’s been 15 months since the launch of the CryptoNinja Partners (CNP) collection in May 2022. During this time, the team has continued to develop the business to grow CNP into a Web3-style IP character.
Their official account recently published the following post explaining their strategy and progress so far.
— 【公式】CNP（シーエヌピー） | CryptoNinja Partners (@cnp_ninjadao) August 7, 2023
This chart made me realise how much the project had achieved in such a short time. I thought I should share this information with you to demonstrate the strength of this unique and innovative project from Japan.
CNP (CryptoNinja Partners) is the most actively traded and largest NFT collection by market capitalisation in Japan. Its vision is to create a new Web3-style IP character through a super-permissive licensing model and the participation of community members in its growth.
Read more about the CNP project here.
CNP Business Development
CNP’s business strategy can be divided into three parts – participation/benefit, experience and recognition.
Participation & Benefit
The team has developed and provided various utilities to help current CNP owners enjoy and recognise the benefits of owning CNP and being part of the community.
The following holder-only utilities are currently available:
BurNin’ – an NFT exchange mechanism for converting existing CNP to a new character
CNP Owners – offers discounts and gifts at various restaurants, shops and services in Japan and other countries such as Australia, Thailand and the Philippines
CNP Friends – a mobile app that counts steps to earn points (walk-to-mint) and enables communication between CNP holders
The team offers a variety of experiences for current and potential CNP holders to enjoy the services of the CNP brand.
These are currently available and/or in development:
- Makimono NFT – offers a range of entertainment and benefits for owners
- Line NFT – CNP Toys & CNP Villains collections available on the Line blockchain
- Furusato CNP – collaborative NFT projects with a number of Japanese regional governments.
- Metaverse Sandbox and Rium – CNP Land in Rium and Ninja Village in Sandbox under development, due to open in Autumn 2023
Various marketing initiatives, including the production of goods and services, are being undertaken to raise the profile of the CNP brand with the general public.
- CNP Roadshow – daily AMA and podcast show from the founder of the CNP project, Road
- CNP BurNin’ Wars – mobile game available on AppStore and GooglePlay
- CNP Store – pop-up shop event at Laforet Harajuku in June 2023, selling CNP character merchandise
- Manga – original CNP manga in production
- Sozai-ya CNP – free illustration website featuring CNP characters
- CNP Treasure Stamp – special stamps used in the LINE messaging app, tradable on the LINE blockchain
Now you can see that CNP is not just an NFT project. Rather, it’s a long-term project that aims to use blockchain technology and its community to grow a global IP character.
I can’t wait to see where the project will be in a few years’ time!
Stay tuned for more news and updates as the team continues to make progress on the project.
CryptoNinja Partners (CNP) Useful Links
The content is for informational purposes only. Investment/financial opinions expressed by Web3 Zen.com are not recommendations. As always, please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.